Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
1.1 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website (LlantwitMajorGuide.co.uk).
1.2 By using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
1.3 If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
2. Nature of our website
2.1 Our website is a place for you to view details of businesses in and around the Llantwit Major area. Our website describes the Service in more detail.
3. Modifications to website
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features including new content and/or the sale of new Products/ Services shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
4. Information you provide
4.1 We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act') for Data Protection purposes. Any information that you provide to us is treated as confidential. The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process:
You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, address, and email address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the Service which is available through our website by us or our sub-contractors. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as 'Personal Information'.
5. Applicability of Service
5.1 Unless otherwise specified the Service offered on our website is presented solely for your own use
5.2 We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our Service complies with UK law. However, we make no representations that the Service on our website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the England & Wales.
5.3 We makes no warranties, express or implied that making the Service available in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Service or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, the service is not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the service. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the service by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
6. Copyright and monitoring
The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Strobe Creative Limited. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using our website as for a knowledge resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, attempt to upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
7. Linked sites
Unless specifically provided, we make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
8. Availability of our website
We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device.
9.1 We exclude all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to our website or any information or service provided through our website to the fullest extent as permitted under English Law.
9.2 We will do our best to ensure that all information published on our website is accurate, but please note that all information on our website is provided on an 'as is' basis.
© Crown copyright material is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO.
Permitted Use. Viewers of this Information are granted permission to access this Crown copyright material and to download it onto electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media provided that such activities are for private research, study or in-house use only. Any other use of the material requires the formal written permission of Land Registry which can be requested from us and is subject to an additional licence and associated charge.
1. Please read these terms and conditions ('Terms') carefully before making an order for a membership or sponsorship advertisment ('Advertisment') on LlantwitMajorGuide.co.uk ('Website') operated by Strobe Creative Limited ( 'Strobe' , 'Our' , 'We' ), company registration number 08970612
2. By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
3. Materials for an Advertisement must be provided no later than the deadline agreed upon, and in accordance with the technical specifications.
4. Strobe may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. Strobe may refuse to display any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
5. The publication of an Advertisement by Strobe does not mean that Strobe accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that Strobe has waived its rights under these Terms.
6. The Advertiser guarantees to Strobe that:(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading; (ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement; (iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority, are not libellous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights); (iv) the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Strobe; and (v) all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the website.
7. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with Strobe and the Advertiser will compensate Strobe for any claim made by such advertiser against Strobe.
8. All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates. Strobe may change its rates at any time. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately.
9. All sums payable to Strobe should be made in accordance with Strobe Financial Terms & Conditions. Strobe may charge interest on the amount outstanding up to 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
10. Strobe accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to Strobe or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quantity of all materials supplied to Strobe.
11. Strobe shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
12. Strobe will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any Advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online advertising (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
13. If the Advertisement as reproduced by Strobe contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on Strobe’s part, Strobe shall, on request, re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost to the Advertiser. Strobe shall not be responsible for repetition of errors and it is the Advertiser’s responsibility to inform Strobe of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to Strobe to prevent a repeat of the error.
14. Strobe shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Strobe and the Advertiser, and Strobe’s maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
15. In respect of Advertisements on the Website, Strobe does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the Website but will use reasonable efforts to provide this. In addition, Strobe will not be responsible for any failure or delay affecting production or publication of any Newspaper or the transmission of the Websites and any Advertisements contained in them, in any manner where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of Strobe.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude Strobe’s responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot be excluded.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of an Advertiser who is a consumer.
18. The Advertiser will fully reimburse Strobe for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Strobe in accordance with these Terms.
19. Strobe owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf.
20. The Advertiser grants Strobe the right (free of charge) to: (i) use such of the Advertiser’s names, trademarks and/or logos as Strobe may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements; (ii) reproduce the Advertisement in any media at any time from the date the Advertisement was last published in the Newspapers for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout and format of any Website or Newspaper will be subject to variation at Strobe’s sole discretion.
21. The Advertiser may cancel an Advertisement provided that email notice is received by Strobe within the relevant cancellation period. Please send notice of your intention to cancel online at the Website. Cancellation will only be effective on confirmation of receipt of your notice.
22. If the Advertiser is insolvent or bankrupt or is otherwise in breach of these Terms, Strobe may treat the order as cancelled.
23. Any person who is not a party to these Terms will have no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
24. If Strobe fails or delays in exercising its rights or remedies provided by these Terms, it shall not be deemed to have waived that or any other right or remedy under these Terms.
25. Subject to clause 24, these Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.